Nike Free RN 5.0Women's
Less is more in the Nike Free RN 5.0, an ideal performer for low-mileage sprints. This minimal-material shoe returns to its roots as a running shoe, as a stripped-down upper with single-layer mesh is stretchy to feel like a second skin. The lightweight midsole with less foam makes it easy to hit the ground running.
- Stretch upper designed to fit like a second skin.
- Lower foam density helps you feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves allow multi-directional flexibility.
- Asymmetrical lacing oriented to the side relieves pressure on your instep.
- Bootie construction integrates the tongue for a snug, seamless fit.
- Absence of a heel counter frees your foot but still locks you down.
- Sockliner gives you a closer, more connected feeling to the ground.
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel enhance traction.
- 6 mm heel-to-toe offset (14 mm forefoot, 20 mm heel)
- X3012- anatomical last.