FLX Sweepstakes Rules
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are eighteen (18) or older at the time of entry. Employees of Foot Locker Retail, Inc. (“Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 10AM ET on Wednesday, May 28th, 2019, and ends at 11:59PM ET on Wednesay, May 28th (“Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: Follow @ladyfootlocker and @adidasoriginals on Instagram and be an FLX Member,and look out for a post announcing the Sweepstakes during the Entry Period. Fill out the posted entry form for a chance to win two (2) tickets. If you do that during the Entry Period, you will receive one (1) entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. In order for your entry to be recognized, your Instagram account must be public and viewable by Sponsor. Message and data rates may apply to entries posted from a mobile device. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
- Drawing: On or about Thursday, May 29th, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winner via a direct message on Instagram within 1 day of the drawing. The potential winner will be required to respond to the message within 12 hours. If a potential winner doesn’t respond within this time, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries if time permits.
- Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, and time permits, an alternate potential winner may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received, if time permits. Sponsor will attempt to contact a maximum of three (3) alternate potential winners.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Governor’s Ball Music Festival and a $100 Lady Foot Locker gift card. The prize only includes the tickets – transportation, accommodations, and other expenses are not included. The prize has an approximate retail value of $800. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred prior to award and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited.
- Privacy and Publicity: Any information you submit as part of the Sweepstakes will used in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Statement. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your consent to Sponsor’s use of your name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) any errors on the social media platforms that may prevent an individual from participating or receiving direct messages; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of posts; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees or other legal costs. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Foot Locker Retail, Inc., 330 W. 34th Street, New York, NY 10001.